Saturday, December 12, 2009

Inspiration: Wreaths





































Christmas always brings out my crafty, evil, devious... I mean crafty, creative, artistic side. So that, coupled with my love of internet has moved me to create an inspiration post, things that I think are awesome and get my mind working. This will probably be one of many, as I have a million links in my "favorites" folder and a zillion blogs and sites I follow and explore with varying degrees of regularity.
So today's post is wreaths, I'm sorry, I didn't think to keep track of where they're from, a ton of beautiful, talented and creative people on the interwebs, for sure, but other than that I've forgotten.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the wreaths. Very apt for the season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home