Sunday, December 28, 2008

Food that sounds good: bruschetta


I haven't always liked tomatoes. Sure they taste good, but when I was little I couldn't handle the sliminess of the seeds. Even if I couldn't feel them, I knew they were there. Mocking me. Now that I'm all grown up and can do what I want I just remove the seeds! Problem solved! So I'm enjoying exploring tomatoes in ways I couldn't when I was little. A perfect example is bruschetta. I love it. I order it in restaurants whenever I get the chance and ogle the small tubs in specialty stores. I like it fresh, uncooked and garlicky. mmmmm. So when I came across this recipe I thought, that's easy! I can do that! So maybe I will. Or maybe you will. Or maybe no one will and it will be a mystery for the ages but now the link's posted here for posterity either way.
from http://www.elise.com/recipes/
although there's no way I'm peeling tomatoes. i like tomato skin. and pudding skin. but that's a story for another day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home