Thursday, May 25, 2006

i set forth... A CHALLENGE!



so, first off, i don't know who owns the above belly. it's from the internet.

second, today is the start of the belly olympics!!! today's event: the long jump.

measure your belly around your belly button when you've sucked your guts in as far as they will go. Then measure your belly when you've puffed it out as far as it will go. the difference is your belly long jump.

my belly long jumps 6.5 inches. if your belly jumps a longer distance, tell me and you can win a prize!

(good ones too. i made them myself. prizes for gold silver and bronze. maybe participation prizes. depends on the # of contestants. contest open to people i don't know, prizes will be sent by mail)

good luck!

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are freakin' hilarious. I don't have a tape here at home......I will check at work tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home